There is a lot to be said for writing an email properly. We have many requests for specialized classes. Perhaps it is that in English we are much more to the point, however, not direct. My recommendations: simplify.
Let’s get our conversation started with this video, as yourself these questions previous to watching it:
- What does she do for a living?
- How does she guide her employee to begin the email she is writing?
- What does her employee think of her job?
- Where does she get her inspiration?
- What does she say to her team to get them to go back to work?
- How would you describe where they are?
If you prefer to watch the original video (with subtitles), follow this link.
If you would like to follow up on email writing, click to go to this article that I highly recommend. It is quite practical and gives examples.
I’m sure that this is a subject that we will come back to, so of course, any questions are welcome. Remember, if you would like us to correct something if you would like to take these exercises as practice, send us an email! email@example.com